5.9.10

problème les problèmes.

this is lame.


it sucks how it's intense.
it sucks how i dream about it all the time.
it sucks how, when i do dream about it, i'm naïve enough to believe it's real.


it sucks how, when i wake up and realise it was only a dream, a thick blanket of disappointment settles over me and weighs me down.
it sucks how everything reminds me of it.
it sucks how it means so much to me.
it sucks how much i care.
it sucks how i want it.
it sucks how i miss it.
it sucks how my mood depends on it.
it sucks how it's on my mind for at least nine-tenths of everyday.
it sucks how i'll get in trouble for it.


it sucks how i'm typing all of this about it now.
it sucks how i spend so much time on it.
it sucks how i can't stop thinking about it.
it sucks how it's not exactly functional.
it sucks how it's such a big thing sometimes.
it sucks how it's a little illegal.
it sucks how clichés aren't enough to describe it.
it sucks how i've become a walking cliché thanks to it.



it's all so lame.
we need change of scenery. or situation.
we need some fucking change.

No comments:

Post a Comment